Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Latest Update

Hey guys: Just edit this post to let anyone know what the latest update is. You edit posts by clicking on the little pencil after you log in.

11/26/14
Dave set a new record: 3-ball juggling

11/25/14
Dave broke Mike's 5k record

6/22/14
Mike set a new Dr Mario record (Highest level on Medium):

3/19/14
Mike set a new record for  the game 2048 (http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/)

2/11/14
Mike set a new skeeball record.

12/5/13
Mike set a new 5k running record.  Mike also realizes he's the only one to use this anymore.  Slowly... ALL OF THE RECORDS WILL BE MINE.

11/22/13
Mike set a new record for RC PRO AM for NES

11/ 12/13
Mike set a record for time attack Chip and Dale NES.

4/4/13
Mike beat Secret Of Evermore.  I'm tearing through these SNES rpgs!  MUTHAFUCKING UNSTOPPABLE!   AHEM, ERR... sorry.

3/29/13
Dave beat the record for longest pee. And it was SO good.

3/21/13
Dave set a new record for changing a bike tire flat.

3/20/13
Mike Beat Terranigma for SNES.

12/24/13
Mike beat Final Fantasy 2 for the SNES

1/16/13
Mike set the Zamboni game record on Google.
12/30/12
Mike and Jon beat the Philly to LI record.

12/6/12
Mike set a bunch of new Contra records (for NES) and beat it WITHOUT ANY SAVE STATES/CHEATING/ETC.  HOLY SHIT.

12/3/12
Mike set some new Contra records (NES)

12/1/12
Mike Set a new record for Super Turrican (SNES).  I got up to level 3-1!  This game is fucking impossible, like Contra.  Better than I've ever done ever (and I owned this game).

11/28/12
Mike beat the Double Dragon II (NES) record.  Fucking A this game is tough. No wonder I sucked at it as a kid.
Mike set a bunch of new Contra records (NES)

11/24/12
Mike Beat A Boy And His Blob For NES (OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS SINCE I WAS LIKE 6!)

8/26/12
Mike tied Dave's level Dr. Mario record.

5/8/12
Mike beat Jen's Chopper Drop record.  FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Jon said...

I don't see a pencil and I need to add my JetSlalom record of 26610. (I conveniently put my record in here so I wouldn't forget it once I find that pencil)